Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Packing... :P

Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly, incredibly excited about my trip to Italy. I just don't particularly like the whole packing part. It's sort of a pain in the butt and gives me headaches. I am, however, packing early--this isn't a last-minute-pack-the-night-before-the-trip thing, so I should at least get some brownie points for that. It isn't as painful when you listen to music, though. I'm listening to Cake and the XX right now.
I am not to pack anything that would suggest I am an American. Maybe I should sneak my Canadian shirt in... everyone loves Canadians... eh?
Here are some pictures of my packing experience...
Do you think I'll spot this easily in luggage claim?  
Packing a mountain of clothes into that tiny suitcase of mine. Yippy skippy. :)
I'm nauseated looking at this... :P
Jacob is going miss me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment